Health care consumers have never been savvier. They have numerous resources about treatments and competing practices at their fingertips. To stand out favorably from the pack, smart practice owners and practitioners are turning “traditional” dentistry on its head. They understand the importance of introducing more comfortable, convenient, precise, and safe techniques and technologies. This commitment to advancing dentistry and dental care requires investments – in those who are your greatest assets and the new tools, systems, products, and materials that complement your team’s training and skills.
Ozone therapy training, courtesy of the Center for Advanced Dental Disciplines in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the best investments you can make in yourself, your career, your team, and your practice. We’ve highlighted just a few of the ways that dental ozone is positively impacting the industry, one practice, and one patient at a time:
- Comfort – Ozone can be administered in a non-invasive manner as a gas, ozonated water, or oil. We all know that less invasive procedures are generally better tolerated and that means happier patients!
- Conservative – As a non-invasive adjunct, ozone supports conservative dental services and treatments. So, maximum preservation of natural tissues is supported.
- Fast healing – Non-invasive, conservative therapies promote the most rapid, uneventful, and predictable recovery. Ozone aids in minimizing or eliminating post-treatment bleeding, pain, swelling, and other side effects and complications. Furthermore, its immune-boosting and regenerative properties make it a great natural healer.
- Convenient – Can be integrated easily and quickly into existing dental services, be it preventive hygiene programs or restorative periodontal and dental therapies. This feature aids in your team’s efficiency and productivity while also minimizing the time patients spend chairside. Again, this translates to happier patients who will become your biggest advocates.
- Well-documented safety, effectiveness – “Natural” should be more than an empty, buzzy term. It should be incorporated into your day-to-day practices and operations. Ozone has been used in medicine for more than 150 years. It is not only considered to be a natural healing adjunct, but its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory factors are clinically proven to be effective and safe. Few medical, let alone dental, applications have such a robust track record.
Our founders and instructors at CADD, Drs. Griffin Cole and Robert Harris, are continually advancing and innovating ozone’s use in dentistry as pioneers and early adopters in the field. When you call or text us at (512) 293 8782, your team can have peace of mind that you are learning about the multiple uses of dental ozone from the very best.
Share this Article